Why become a Patient Best® Advocate?
8 benefits to becoming a Patient Best® Advocate!
- Our course includes:
- The Principles of Patient Advocacy
- The History of Patient Advocacy
- Two Patient Best® Medical History Books (included)
- Scope of Practice Best Practices
- Legal obligations
- Advocates Services Marketing and Sales
- Training and Website Page
- Mentoring program to fit your needs
- Professional Code of Ethics
And so much more to get you started…
- Patient Best® is known for the excellent quality of care given by its advocates.
- As a Patient Best® Advocate, you focus on your clients and we do all the rest.
- Patient Best® provides all attorney reviewed contracts for you.
- Patient Best® does all your billing and collections for you.
- Nationally known so you get referrals first from other Patient Best® Advocates.
- Patient Best® provides continual education, marketing trends and updates in your profession.
- Patient Best® is a strong supporter of The Alliance of Professional Health Advocates, ADVO Connection and the Patient Advocate Certification BoardTM
Request an application for our Patient Best® Advocate Program today!
1-800-914-1625 or suzanne@PatientBest.com
Advocates are the missing piece in the health care puzzle
- Because you work for patients, not insurance companies or doctors, you might be the only person on the patients’ side in many difficult situations.
- There will continue to be a need for advocates – 11,006 patients a day are turning 65, and this trend will continue until 2029, the last of the baby boomers.
- By 2050 over 25% of the population will be 75 years old or older, pushing through an already heavily taxed medical system.
- Doctors are leaving the profession.
- Many are being crunched for time.
- Patients are left in the dark. Treatment choices are not explored or explained.
- Adult children live too far away or are too busy to take care of their parents.
- Sickness means thousands of dollars and no one to turn to.
- Families are devastated and no answers are found.
- Insurance coverage is unexplained; services dropped from coverage..
- Solutions are mysteriously derailed by medical insurance and facilities.
- Calls can’t be returned. Labs and tests are not read correctly.